This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi,

I'm having a problem with invoice status when I register the payement.

To be more specific, here is the context:

• The module subscription is installed,
  • Only invoices generated from a subscription are concerned,
  • When I register payement, the status is not set to Paid

I've reproduced these steps on another installation, and it works. I don't understand what could have changed to damage this process. Do you have any ideas ?

Thank you for your help

Cheers

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Victor, May be any reason of below mention, since it is be not clear from your question the exact reason.

1. Kindly be sure if you are selecting the right account (from COA) for your invoice and for customer Rec. and Income account , while for supplier Payable and expense accounts respectively.
  2. Invoice total is coming the total balance which need to be paid,
  3. Are you not selecting the partial payments on your invoice amount.

First have a look all these conditions n then let me know if there is some other problem.

Thanks.

Discard
Author

Thanks Abhishek, i'll make these checks asap. What is COA ? sorry for my lack of vocab.

Author

I've found this post : http://help.openerp.com/question/28769/how-to-register-payment-in-invoice/ which can definitely help me out but I can't manage to find the good Internal and Account type for the account I use to solve the problem. Do you know what should I set ? Cheers

COA means Chart of Account ...and ""Internal and Account type " is a accounting terms i suggest better go for accounting pdf file for OpenERP it will help u much.