I'm having a problem with invoice status when I register the payement.
To be more specific, here is the context:
- The module subscription is installed,
- Only invoices generated from a subscription are concerned,
- When I register payement, the status is not set to
I've reproduced these steps on another installation, and it works. I don't understand what could have changed to damage this process. Do you have any ideas ?
Thank you for your help
Hi Victor, May be any reason of below mention, since it is be not clear from your question the exact reason.
- Kindly be sure if you are selecting the right account (from COA) for your invoice and for customer Rec. and Income account , while for supplier Payable and expense accounts respectively.
- Invoice total is coming the total balance which need to be paid,
- Are you not selecting the partial payments on your invoice amount.
First have a look all these conditions n then let me know if there is some other problem.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 1/6/14, 4:19 AM|
|Seen: 1751 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|