Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Invoice/Quotation Item number

By
Jorge
on 9/17/14, 1:02 AM 961 views

I'm modifying the layout of an invoice and quotation. I want it to show the item number in the quotation, example:

No.  |  Description       | Tax  |  Quantity  |  Unit Price    | Price    |

1     | Car                     | 4%  |  1.00         | $10.00          | $10.00 |

2     | Bus                     | 4%  |  1.00         | $10.00          | $10.00 |

3     | Laptop                | 4%  |  1.00         | $10.00          | $10.00 |

What tag should I use to create that 1,2,3 Item squence in the No. Column?

I'm using the OpenERP Report Designer with OpenOffice to create the reports.

Thanks!

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 9/17/14, 3:28 AM

On most objects in OpenERP there is a field named "sequence". It usually contains an integer specifically for this purpose. Try that one.

If you cannot find it or the sequence does not matter, try checking the "_order" column on the object. That tells you what default field is used for ordering the object.

sequence is working but every products gets a value of '10'. Is there any way of changing this to be auto-increment for each quotation?

Jorge
on 9/17/14, 6:11 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/17/14, 1:02 AM
Seen: 961 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM