Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Invoice products and services

By
Juan Gonzalez
on 8/1/13, 8:16 PM 2,778 views

We need invoice products and services in one document. ?

The workflow allow picking of products, but in the workflow the service not appear

Exist a module for this issue ?

Regards,

Juan Gonzalez

Amit Parik (amp)
On 8/2/13, 5:21 AM

Hello,

Yes, You need to install the project_mrp module for this. When you confirm the sales order it will generate the picking (Delivery order) for stockable product. For service type product It will generate the task instead of the picking (If project_mrp) is installed.

Now regarding the invoice you have to select invoice policy "On demand " or any other , instead of only "based on delivery order". You can create invoice for both line.

Thank you!

Juan Gonzalez
On 8/2/13, 9:31 AM

I found the answer well:

the default I had in the field Create invoice was On Delivery Order, I changed by On Demand. Now invoice from the sales order and send products from Delivery Orders

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/1/13, 8:16 PM
Seen: 2778 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM