This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I've created a new sale journal and a new sequence for it to have two kinds of invoice:One invoice with sequence INV/2020/001 and another invoices with INV2/2020/001 f.i.
The problem I'm facing is that I don't see in the invoice form nor in the order form the field to choose the journal created for sales.

How I can choose from the 2 sale journal in the order/invoice forms to achieve the 2 diferent invoices with diferent sequences?

What I'm missing?

I'm using Odoo OCA with l10n-spain localization modules.

Thanks in advance.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

On Invoice form view, you can choose the desired journal by clicking on "Other Information" tab and you will a see "Journal" field there.

Perhaps you will have to edit the form view and put the field on a more "accessible" area.

As per the sale order, you will not be able to achieve what you want with core Odoo, at least as I know.

This module may help you: \https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/12.0/sale_order_type/

Regards

PM

Discard
Author Best Answer

I know that I must have the field in "other information" but I don't have the dropdown field for choose the journal. I don't know why, but the invoice form don't have the field to choose the journal.

Perhaps some module from spain localization is overriding the normal invoice form view and hiding the journal, because I see videos with this form in "other information"

Discard