Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Invoice (or other reports) 'Original' 'Duplicate' and 'Triplicate'

By
Miguel Clara
on 3/20/13, 8:58 AM 2,640 views

Hi,

In OpenERP 7 who would one print copies of the "Invoice" and actually other reports?

They need to be identified has "Original" "Duplicate" and "Triplicate"(Or Copy).

I couldn't find a way to do this.... but I'm surely missing something!

Davide Corio

--Davide Corio--
| 4 3 7
Bricherasio, Italy
--Davide Corio--

Odoo Evangelist and Consultant

Davide Corio
On 3/20/13, 9:34 AM

you'll have to create your own version of the report you want to print multiple report for. openerp does not provide such feature.

btw, this is a very simple customization. just be sure you're adding a page break after the end of each copy.

I see..

I'm new to OpenERP, what would you suggest for report design? I notice the OpenOffice plugin but for some reason openoffice is crashing when I try to use it.... I noticed the webkit report designer too, but if I understand this allows me to create new reports, but edit not existing ones?

Also is there any documentation on report design for v7 (like what vars can I use)?

Miguel Clara
on 3/20/13, 11:43 AM

"btw, this is a very simple customization. just be sure you're adding a page break after the end of each copy."

I'm not sure how wouldn't I do that to be honest... I see no docs about report customization (not for invoices) am I missing something?

I'm having problems using open office plugin too... I installed it but the buttons are non responsive... could be a problem in my os though

Mota e Mesquita
on 3/25/13, 11:17 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/20/13, 8:58 AM
Seen: 2640 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM