This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi,

our company runs different series of invoice numbers with different suffixes depending on the sales region. E.g. for sales in our country we use suffix PL, for intracommunity sales in EU we use suffix EU and for sales outside EU suffix EX.

Is it possible to apply this schema in OpenERP?

Discard
Best Answer

Have you looked at this :

https://accounts.openerp.com/forum/Help-1/question/10956/

Discard
Author

yes, I have. But that numbering schema relied on product category, not sales region

it is helpful to other members to be more detailed in your question, such as describing some of the steps you have already taken while attempting to find a solution on your own.

Author

I am just starting with OpenERP, so I keep myself in frames of standard operations. I do not feel strong enough to do not standard tests yet.

Best Answer

My thought is to create a module, which extends sale-order; when saving the offer/order, override the methods: 'write', 'create,', so so you can fill name yourself.

If it is possible to have PL001, EU001 and EX001, you have to create 3 different numbers in the table Settings -> Sequences & Identifiers -> Sequences.

I do not know by heart how to pick nicely the correct number, but I think you get my idea.

Discard