Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Invoice made not appearing in ordinary users

Lakay lakay
on 9/15/14, 4:00 AM 509 views

I have an admin account and ordinary user 

Using admin account i create a sales order for this user and confirms it and create an invoice. 

when i logged my ordinary user, it cannot see the invoice sent by the admin. what should i need to do in the settings ? thanks.

| 5 4 7
Bangalore, India

Techno-Functional Associate with 6+ years of experience in Odoo (formerly known as OpenERP).

On 9/15/14, 4:34 AM

Change your security record rules to suite your requirement...

generally for ordinary user, the rules will be something like "create_uid","=", uid ... which means only the records created by the user, can see his own records...

oh thanks deep, actually i solved the problem by going through the user's settings >>access rights >>sales>> see all leads..

Lakay lakay
on 9/15/14, 4:44 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 9/15/14, 4:00 AM
Seen: 509 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM