Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Invoice lines and sale order lines relation

By
Diglos
on 11/10/13, 4:35 PM 4,221 views

Hi,

probably a novice question but here it is.

I need to create a relation on each invoice line to its corresponding sale order line creating a new field on the invoice line form. (Just the same way that delivery out lines are related to sale orders lines). Is it possible to do this easily?.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Jeudy Nicolas

--Jeudy Nicolas--
| 6 7 8
PELOUSEY, France
--Jeudy Nicolas--

- Linux administrator - Functional guy with OpenERP - Python, html, css, javascript developer OpenERP Ready Partner

Jeudy Nicolas
On 11/11/13, 6:17 PM

hello,

You already have this:

Look on the sale.order.line model.

image description

• invoice_lines: list of invoice lines linked to this sale.order.line
  • invoiced : if this sale.order.line has been invoiced

You need the reversed one from account.invoice.line ? Add this to your account.invoice.line model (not tested but should works):

'sale_order_lines': fields.many2many('sale.order.line', 'sale_order_line_invoice_rel', 'invoice_id', 'order_line_id', 'Sale Order  Lines', readonly=True)
Diglos
On 11/12/13, 9:57 AM

Hi Nicolas,

thank you very much for your kind response but this is not exactly what i needed.

I meant one to one relation for each object (invoice_line_id --> sale_order_line_id).

Regards.

EDITED:

This is what i did (works for me but it's not very neat):

On account_invoice.py (account)

Add column in account_invoice_line:

'sale_order_line_id': fields.many2one('sale.order.line', 'Sales Order Line', help='Sale Order Line'),

On sale.py (sale)

Add column on _prepare_order_line_invoice_line function:

‘sale_order_line_id’: line.id,

That's it.

Regards.

That's what Nicolas posted. sale_order_line_invoice_rel is what relate them. Of course it's not a 1:1 relation. It's a N:N relation.

GH Mediacloud, Grover Menacho
on 11/12/13, 10:04 AM

Yes the rel between sale.order.line and account.invoice.line is not 1:1 by default, but you have the same behaviour as you need. If it works for you ok ,but I think it should be a many2many field as it is.

Tuxservices, Jeudy Nicolas
on 11/12/13, 12:18 PM

I change a typo error on my response.. if you look on the first record ou sale_order_lines (sale_order_lines[0]) you will find your record.

on 11/12/13, 12:21 PM

OK, thank you very much Nicolas.

Diglos
on 11/12/13, 12:25 PM

No prob. Can you make your question as answered and check the good answer ?

on 11/12/13, 12:49 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/10/13, 4:35 PM
Seen: 4221 times
Last updated: 11/15/15, 5:45 AM