Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Invoice line not calculating - odoo v8 [Closed]

By
Andy Dyson
on 7/28/14, 7:32 AM 661 views

The Question has been closed for reason: not a real question

by
Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
on 07/30/2014 01:55:36

HI  

When I add a third line to an invoice the line total goes to 0.00 on clicking update.  I can't correct this. It occurs in Firefox 30 on windows, firefox 30. 31 on mac. and  Safari.  it may be a browser issue? Proxy ? 

First line and second always work but not thereafter.

I did the same on the latest master on the odoo runbot and get the same result.

it may be a browser issue? Proxy ? 

anybody else experiencing it

I cannot seem to reproduce this issue on Firefox 27 nor Chrome 32 on the latest 8.0 on runbot, and the circumstances of the bug seem quite strange (why third line and not before?). Could you perhaps try with other browsers to see if you can reproduce it?

Olivier Dony (odo)
on 7/29/14, 8:26 AM
It is linked to the clicking of the 'update tax' link.

I can enter any number of lines and all is fine, once I click update tax then the issue occurs. If I wish to add another line or edit the draft invoice it will only allow the existing lines to be added if I add a new line the amount field is displayed as 0.0 after update tax is clicked.  interestingly the tax subtotal is correct for the additional lines but the amount sub total is not...

I have tried in a mix of windows and mac and chrome/firefox/ie  with the same effect

On 29/07/2014 13:26, Olivier Dony (odo) wrote:
<blockquote cite="mid:1406636775.836613893508911.430546657668240-openerp-58685-forum.post@openerp.v7.openerp.com" type="cite">

I cannot seem to reproduce this issue on Firefox 27 nor Chrome 32 on the latest 8.0 on runbot, and the circumstances of the bug seem quite strange (why third line and not before?). Could you perhaps try with other browsers to see if you can reproduce it?

--
Olivier Dony (odo) Sent by OpenERP S.A. using Odoo. Access your messages and documents in Odoo
Andy Dyson
on 7/29/14, 8:43 AM

Hi Olivier The issues relates to the update taxes action. once you update tax on a draft invoice you can only edit the existing lines correctly. If you try to add a new line this is when the miscalculation is occuring. I don't want to post as a bug as I am not convinced it is a bug but trying to find out if anyone else has experienced it. To test crate an invoice with at least one line. update tax and then try and add a new line to the invoice (all in draft of course)

Andy Dyson
on 7/30/14, 4:18 AM

See https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/1456

Olivier Dony (odo)
on 8/5/14, 7:38 AM

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)

--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--
| 6 8 8
fsdsdfsdf, Belgium
--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--

Odoo Founder & CEO

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
On 7/30/14, 1:55 AM

We were not able to reproduce the problem. It looks like it work fine on master. I am closing this question since bug should be posted on github.

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/28/14, 7:32 AM
Seen: 661 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM