Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Invoice form layout

By
eLBati
on 3/12/13, 7:07 AM 2,626 views

For OpenERP 6.1 we had account_invoice_layout module. It allowed:

• order all the lines of an invoice
  • add titles, comment lines, sub total lines
  • draw horizontal lines and put page breaks

OpenERP 7.0 Release Notes says

In OpenERP 7.0, the invoices support by default multi-line descriptions and the reordering of lines, which were the most used features of account_invoice_layout. We have dropped this module as it was not clean enough to respect new OpenERP quality standards

But I can't find how to order invoice lines.

Moreover, how should I enter descriptive lines? With unit price = 0 ?

Mind And Go
On 10/12/13, 12:37 PM

Hy,

For managing the order, juste put your mouse over the little circle in row header of the article and use drag and drop.

For the rest of your question, I'll really like to know how to make subtotals from now! The naswer is here : http://help.openerp.com/question/7625/how-can-i-add-subtotals-on-quotations/

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/12/13, 7:07 AM
Seen: 2626 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM