Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Invoice duplicate as attachment

By
zbik
on 10/12/16, 4:45 PM 249 views

How to save and get invoice duplicate from attachments?  Any ideas?

In my country date of duplicate is very important!

Mai Ecarde
On 10/12/16, 6:30 PM

Install "attachments list and document indexation" and an attachments menu will show above all forms.

Module on app store at link below.

https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/9.0/document/

I know that. One small problem, I need store attachment with current date (date of duplicates) in attachment name (or similar solution).

zbik
on 10/13/16, 4:52 AM

Oh ok. You could try changing the attachment prefix of the report to include the current date?

(In developer mode)

Settings > Technical > Reports > Reports > Duplicates -> "Save as Attachment Prefix" = time.ctime()

Note: This will be in UTC

Mai Ecarde
on 10/13/16, 7:38 AM

Thanks. In fact, the time.ctime() works in generation attachments name. For me, the better is time.strftime(%Y-%m-%d). Problem remains - the timezone.

zbik
on 10/13/16, 10:50 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/12/16, 4:45 PM
Seen: 249 times
Last updated: 10/13/16, 10:50 AM