Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
Every time I generate an invoice the customer name seems to be partially chopped off but their address details show in the top right hand corner of the invoice. Any suggestions as to how to fix?
This is probably due to the report layout margins.
If you have the technical features activated for your user,
1. Go to Settings > Technical > Reports > Paper Formats
2. Open the "European A4" format (Assume your are using this default one)
3. Increment the top margin and Header spacing with the same amount. Example if Top margin was 40mm and Header Spacing 35, then set them respectively to 45mm and 40.
4. Save and print the invoice to verify. If needs be repeat steps 1 to 3 in order to get it right.
Beware: by default, once you print a validated invoice the next time you want to print it again it is a copy of the initial printed invoice that is presented to you.
You need to deactivate this, in order to see the effect of the changed margins:
1. Go to Settings > Technical > Actions > Reports and search for "Invoices"
2. Open the invoice report and make sure to untick the field "Reload from Attachment"
3. Save and try printing a new invoice.
4. When satisfied with the results, do not forget to tick the "Reload from Attachment" checkbox.
I hope this helps.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 6/26/15, 11:41 AM|
|Seen: 1302 times|
|Last updated: 7/28/15, 5:50 PM|