This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I purchase a product but when i create a invoice line with an account of AR-Insular Care and with internal type "Recievable" then validate it the value of "Residual" / "Balance" get double. Does anyone here knows how to fix this problem?? Do i need to fix this using code or maybe i need to modify the setting in openerp. please i realy need help. thanks in advance..

Discard

What are the entries in the accounts after validation? Taxes definition problem? More info is need.

Author

what entries?

There could be so many things interfering here. It think your best bet is to step through code using the debugger. Perhaps create file that inherits account invoice line's "create" and/or "write" method to see the stack trace and figure out why it's called more than once? Also check if a new fresh database still has the same issues. In that case it can be Odoo code.

Author

I've checked my other databases and the balance did not doubled. Only this database has this weird doubled balance in invoices.. If the user selects account type "Recievable" / "Payable" after the validation it gets doubled.

Best Answer

I had experienced this issue before. I solved this by remove an account from the Price Diference field (I don't use it anyways) in the product or catagories property (leave the field empty). Maybe your Prince Difference account is set to an Expense type. Try set it to other account type than Expense.

Discard