Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

invoice address not showing up on invoice?

By
Jerry
on 5/18/13, 1:27 PM 932 views

In OpenERP v7 I have the check box in sales settings checked to allow multiple address's for a sales order. All Fine. deliver product and go to invoice customer and invoice only shows customer address, I would be expecting both and invoice address and the customer address. Printing the invoice pdf shows customer address on the right of the invoice nothing on the left. Am I missing a setting? Do I need to install a module for this or program the functionality? All help is appreciated. Thanks.

I have been using the system for some time now and for no reason the addresses are no longer showing up on the invoice. I had the system set up for shipping, Invoice and customer addresses all along. What are the database fields controlling the addresses on the invoice?

Lars
on 9/20/13, 2:43 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/18/13, 1:27 PM
Seen: 932 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM