Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Invoice a service over time

By
Christopher Gmelch
on 9/27/16, 5:16 AM 141 views

Hi,

I want to create an invoice for a service which is used over time. Somthing like :

Web service - 20 Instances - 6month

My base price is per Instance and month. e.g. 10EUR per month and Instance. So this example should calculate a total price of 120EUR

My problem with the standard invoice is, that i'm only allowed to put one UoM, so i need to decide if i want instances, or time. But I'd like to input both and have the system calculate the total sum.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Chris

Hi,

This was really simple =)  Thanks a lot.

Sorry for asking trivial stuff here, but i'm totaly new with odoo and didn't know about the possibility to reference UoM. That's neat.

Regards

Chris

Christopher Gmelch
on 9/28/16, 5:34 AM

Hi,

It's pretty simple.

Product - Web Service

Type - Service

Unit of Measure - Months

Public Price - 10 Euro

Configure another UoM, 6 Months, Bigger 6 times than a Reference(Month).

While you create invoice, Qty = 20, UoM = 6 Months, Total = 1200 Euro.

(As you said 10 Euro per month per instance).

Regards,

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/27/16, 5:16 AM
Seen: 141 times
Last updated: 9/29/16, 4:50 PM