Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Invisible Menu

By
abdallah ghrir
on 9/7/15, 12:26 PM 401 views

HI ,

Please how to set invisible custom menu for specific group ?

Thanks .

abdallah ghrir
On 9/7/15, 1:18 PM

Sorry i want : when i chek a specific group , my menu will be hiden for this group !

Yogesh
On 9/7/15, 1:01 PM

There is no such thing like invisible menu exists but you can choose groups to which you want you show your menu. eg:

<menuitem action="action_orders" id="menu_sale_order" parent="base.menu_sales" sequence="6" groups="base.group_sale_salesman,base.group_sale_manager"/> 

This menu will be visible to only users belonging to "base.group_sale_salesman" or ",base.group_sale_manage" group.

Note that hrere "base" in group name is module name in which group is defined.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/7/15, 12:26 PM
Seen: 401 times
Last updated: 9/7/15, 1:18 PM