This question has been flagged

I'm testing openERP to see what is possible with the program for my brother's startup. I'm a financial controller working (or have worked) with Exact, Dynamics NAV and SAP

I'm having trouble with the Inventory Valuation in openERP. In all help articles I find that I should set the Inventory valuation on the product to real_time. I don't have that option. Is this because I have latest version installed? I don't see this mentioned anywhere that it's not there anymore.

I have installed Accounting, Purchases, Sales and Warehouse apps

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Rob Vissers, 

No it isn't because of the latest version. You missed to allow you the right usability access. Go to 

Setting -> Users -> Users -> (Choose user and open form view) -> Access Right Tab-> Manager inventory valuation(set it True)

Good work

Discard

Thanks, this got me out of error "Inventory valuation" missing when saving product!

Author Best Answer

Hi Koffi,

Tried your advice, but I don't have a field Manager Inventory Valuation.

I have the fields: Sales, Warehouse, Accounting and Finance, Purchases, HR, Sharing, Administration. Almost all set to "Manager".

The check boxes I have are: Multi Companies, Technical Features, Contact Creation, Anonymous and Portal.

Am I missing something?

Discard
Best Answer

In the product details screen, under the accounting tab, there is the option to set inventory valuation to real time.

Discard