Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Inventory analysis: only non-zero products wanted

By
Bart Criel
on 3/27/14, 9:43 AM 979 views

Hi,

When I perform an inventory analysis on e.g. one of my company's stock divisions, I get a list of all possible products. The majority of these products have both 'Quantity on hand' and 'Future stock' on 0.000 (e.g. there are no Finished Goods in the Raw Materials warehouse and vice versa).

I would like to see a list with only the products where one of these values is not 0.000. I understood that these values are calculated on the spot, and can't be used as a filter criterium in the search box?

So what do I need to do to get that non-zero products list?

BR, Bart

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/27/14, 9:43 AM
Seen: 979 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM