This question has been flagged
21 Replies

Is there anybody knows of a working module for the stock ageing? Or anybody is willing to develop such a module?

we are using Odoo V8 and we are in a need for such module.

Discard

I am not sure Inventory aging report is available at Odoo Community unless some companies specifically developed for their customers.

Best Answer

Hello,

It is very natural that as an average age of inventory increases, it also grows  exposure to obsolescence risk for any business or Enterprise. With the Inventory Age Report in Odoo & Break down report in Odoo, Management team can make buying decisions and pricing decisions such as discounting existing inventory to move product and increase cash flow.

in odoo store there is one app is available for inventory age reporting in depth level along with break down in configurable time frame.

click to Inventory Age Report for get more details about this app. It's available in version 10 & 11.

Here are some highlights of the app.

• Stock (% of Overall Inventory)

• Stock No of Days Old

• Current Valuation

• Value (% Of Overall Inventory)

• Average Cost

• Average Sales Price

• Timing Break Down

• Warehouse / Location Wise

Discard

Sorry comment was removed by mistake. Origional comment by Emad Jaddo

I actually paid and installed this addone today. it has a serious issue with the period configuration. if my set date for the last period is 120 days, then if I have stock that has ageing of more than 120 days, it will not show at all only on actual inventory value. There should be a way to set infinite end day so it will capture all those aged stock.

We will get in touch with you soon regarding this.

Best Answer

Hi,

You can see https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/10.0/stock_ageing_report/

Regards,

Probuse Consulting Services Pvt Ltd

Discard
                      Author

Hi Mustafa,

Are you the developer for this? I am looking for the ability to export in excel.

Hi Emad,

if you want excel we can do that. Please make sure after looking video and screen it fit your requirements or not.

Let me know if you have any query.

Regards,
                      Mustufa Rangwala

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 12:10 PM, Emad Jaddo <emad.jaddo@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Mustafa,

Are you the developer for this? I am looking for the ability to export in excel.

--
                      Emad Jaddo

Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo.

--
                      Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd.
                      Mustufa Rangwala
                      Managing Director & CEO
                      Phone: +91 9601119434 / +91 7874543092
                      "At Probuse, we believe that quality is never an accident but it is always the result of intelligent effort."
                      Author

Hi Mustafa,

How much would it cost for excel report?

Hi Emad,

Regards,
                      Mustufa R

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 1:29 PM, Emad Jaddo <emad.jaddo@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Mustafa,

How much would it cost for excel report?

--
                      Emad Jaddo

Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo.

--
                      Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd.
                      Mustufa Rangwala
                      Managing Director & CEO
                      Phone: +91 9601119434 / +91 7874543092
                      "At Probuse, we believe that quality is never an accident but it is always the result of intelligent effort."
                      Best Answer

In Odoo 10, enable multi location warehouse, activate debug mode, you will then be able to see aging inventory in Inventory / Report menu (obviously the Accounting module must be installed) See tutorial on http://zeroheure.info/aging-inventory-valuation/

Discard
                      Author

I tried that, but I cannot see this option.

only visible in debug mode AND if you've installed the Accounting module

Author

I have done all this, but still cannot see ageing report. I can only see:

Inventory at Date

Latest Inventories & Moves

Inventory Valuation

Stock Moves

I am using United Arab Emirates Accounting, if that has any effect

Are you sure that you have activated debug (developer mode) ? You should see that in your url : /web?debug instead of : /web

Author

I am 100% positive that the mode is activated. this is why I got to see the other reports I mentioned earlier. and I am able to edit the views and all.

Best Answer

HI ,

Please check below odoo apps of stock inventory aging report  by devintellecs

https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/8.0/dev_inventory_ageing_report/

Discard
                      Author

This is only for version 9, nothing for 10 or even 8.

Please check It's available for all version 8.0 , 9.0 and 10.0

HI, It's also available for odoo 9 ad 10, stock aging report

Best Answer

You have to implement muli-warehouse in your database, then go to the Warehouse menu, ->Inventory control->Location Structure. Select from the browse any location, and you'll get a screen that asks you to either 'Analyze current inventory' or 'Analyze period', as a selection from a combo box. Then a browse contains products with quantities represent that overall qty stock of each product over the selected period, or up to the current moment. This is a 'stock ageing' calculation. 

You can export it to excel and get the result you desire

Discard
                      Author

We have multi location enabled and we are using it but we do not have the location structure under inventory control sub-menu and I cannot find the analyze menu you are referencing to.

I replied based on OpenERP 7, I'll check the Odoo 8 when I find a chance and inform you

I searched V7 and found that the action I mentioned is 'action_location_tree' found in addons\stock\stock_view.xml. I searched the same action id in V8 and I didn't find it. It seems that they removed this feature from V8. My suggestion is to get V7 and borrow this functionality from there to V8. You have to do some work, mainly it is to adjust the existing work to fit it V8, as the feature is already there.