Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Internal Stock Move: automatic add to analytic account

By
Igor MF
on 6/23/14, 3:59 PM 1,791 views

Is there any way I can buy products straight to stock, then make internal moves for different "virtual project bins", while automatically adding these items' cost to one analytic account? It would be like delaying the adding to analytic accounts functionality from purchase orders. If this implies customization, where should I start? Thanks!!!

@Serpent, thanks! Actually, I don't want to customize the PO, it would be more like a customization to the stock->internal move function, where I would input an analytic account linked to that move. As soon as a product gets moved from main stock to virtual location, for example, the values for each part would be added to that analytic account. Is this definitely a customization need or there is something else I'm missing? Thanks in advance!

Igor MF
on 6/25/14, 5:13 PM

Bump

Igor MF
on 6/26/14, 8:32 AM
Mitch De Geest
On 4/28/16, 7:37 AM

Hi, I am looking for exactly the same. Did you find a solution? Thank you!!!  

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 6/25/14, 4:40 AM

Igor,

Where the PO creates the shipment, you should write your code there. PO line will have an analytic account and that should be flowing to stock.move.

Thanks.

Ochora
On 6/30/14, 9:36 AM

?

Igor MF
on 7/2/14, 8:52 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/23/14, 3:59 PM
Seen: 1791 times
Last updated: 4/28/16, 7:37 AM