This question has been flagged
6 Replies

Is there any way I can buy products straight to stock, then make internal moves for different "virtual project bins", while automatically adding these items' cost to one analytic account? It would be like delaying the adding to analytic accounts functionality from purchase orders. If this implies customization, where should I start? Thanks!!!

Discard
Author

@Serpent, thanks! Actually, I don't want to customize the PO, it would be more like a customization to the stock->internal move function, where I would input an analytic account linked to that move. As soon as a product gets moved from main stock to virtual location, for example, the values for each part would be added to that analytic account. Is this definitely a customization need or there is something else I'm missing? Thanks in advance!

Author

Bump

Best Answer

Igor,

Where the PO creates the shipment, you should write your code there. PO line will have an analytic account and that should be flowing to stock.move.

Thanks.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, I am looking for exactly the same. Did you find a solution? Thank you!!!  

Discard
Best Answer

Discard
Author

?