This question has been flagged
11 Replies

Hi frnds,

iam running the application openerp 8,  suddenly got the error after installation of new module so,  i deleted the same module but raising same error.. plz help me

Discard

Hi, what's the solution for this? i have the same issue!

Can you put the complete error?  There was a wrong configuration on your database. Either not running or you haven't setup a database yet.

I'm trying the online version on odoo.com but when accessing the new database from the ipad I'm receiving the internal server error. No problems loading the site from the laptop.

Hi, I have the same error. The complete description is " Internal Server Error.  The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application." When I try to access my company I used to see its logo. But since the logo has gone, I get this error when i try to access company's information. Regards

I had the same error when i was trying to sync calendar with Google calendar when it was cooming back from google Aouth. Thanks

Hi, I have odoo v7~saas2014. I was working with it, then i've upgraded the CRM module. After that some errors have displayed and then my ERP goes to off state. Now once i try to open ERP, it shows: 500 Internal server Error.. The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Please HELP.
Karolin.

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 1:39 AM, Mama <fishkaz@list.ru> wrote:

A new answer for "Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is ov has been posted. Click here to access the post.

--
Mama

Best Answer

Hi,

I've solved this problem after installing pg_agent package, to do that :

1. go to yourOdooFoalder/ PostgreSQL/ bin
  2. run stackbuilder.exe application.
  3. install pg_agent package (look at the picture).
  4. restart your computer.

The server should automatically starts, if not start it manually.

Please Vote if you find it usefull.

Discard
Best Answer

Clear you browsers cache and cookies and reload the page. Go back into the database and delete the module that you installed before getting this error. It should get resolved. Let me know if it helped.

Discard
Best Answer

thaks Intigra-tecnolab, your solution work is perfect to me

Discard
Best Answer

Yes with google calendar sync I see it too

Discard
Best Answer

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

Discard