Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Internal Server Error?

on 10/16/15, 1:00 AM 302 views

when i try to login from client computer, the message came: "the server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either your server is overloaded or there is an error in the application." Please help me on this..thanks..

Internal Server Error may happen due to many reasons like wrong configurations, error on some modules etc. So like Pawan told, pls try to get the error msg from terminal or error log.

Akhil P Sivan
on 10/16/15, 1:41 AM

Thank you Akhil and Pawan for your quick response..I really appreciated..problem solved :)

on 10/16/15, 4:01 AM

| 4 3 5
Hyderabad, India

On 10/16/15, 1:11 AM

"Internal Server Error", comes when there is some error in the CODE.
please use the log in "terminal" to figure out the cause.

hope it will help!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 10/16/15, 1:00 AM
Seen: 302 times
Last updated: 10/16/15, 4:22 AM