Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Intercompany stock moves

By
Yaroslav
on 2/15/13, 7:04 AM 1,720 views

I'm reading this question on the old forum. It seems to be an issue similar to one I'm having on my configuration.

I see there are two modules sale_intercompany and product_multi_company that should be installed to be able to do intercompany stock movements. I searched for those modules on the "Settings/Apps" and all other submenus under "Modules", unchecking Installed or Featured filters to show all the available modules. I can't find those modules. What I'm doing wrong? Maybe these modules are not needed and all the code is inside the multi-company module that I have already installed?

Jānis
On 2/15/13, 7:52 AM

In the default modules list are only sertificated modules.

If you are looking for other modules, then you can try to find it for your version - http://apps.openerp.com/

Big thank to you @JānisBojārs, didn't knew about this other place where to get the modules. I've found both modules in there. The Repository URL is from where I need to download them, correct? Then to install on ubuntu command line should I use bazaar?

Yaroslav
on 2/15/13, 8:02 AM

You can use Repository_URL to download the modules (if you use bazaar), but you can also download just press name Download, unzip the module and put in addons folder. Be carefully with those modules, they could be not compatible with your OpenERP version, so make the test on backup.

Jānis
on 2/15/13, 9:17 AM

Understand. I have bazaar installed. Is not more advisable to use bazaar? As I understand, by using bazaar in the future updates/upgrades to the modules will be easier to do, correct? Sorry for the lot of questions, I'm a total newbie in openerp/bazaar/linux.

Yaroslav
on 2/15/13, 9:23 AM

If you use bazaar then this is the best way how to manage your OpenERP (with bazaar).

Jānis
on 2/15/13, 9:52 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/15/13, 7:04 AM
Seen: 1720 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM