Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Integrity error when entering Loan List manually with CSV format

By
Khairul
on 9/1/16, 3:35 AM 125 views

I'm trying to adjust the calculations on the loan by entering data manually using Excel in CSV format.

When the validation is no problem and can be imported, but when I run loan and would like to pay in the first month then this error appears.

Integrity Error

The Operation cannot be completed, probably due the following.

-deletion : you may be trying to delete a record while other records still reference it. 

-Creation/update: a mandatory field is not correctly set

[Object with reference : name - name]

what do you think guys????

how do i fix it?

Post bug here https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/new, official guys supports you.

Zahin
on 9/6/16, 8:45 AM
Khairul
On 9/2/16, 12:55 AM

where I have to include it?

Krupesh Laiya
On 9/1/16, 8:17 AM

name is mandatory field you have to include it in csv once that will be in csv that error will go.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/1/16, 3:35 AM
Seen: 125 times
Last updated: 9/2/16, 12:55 AM