Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Integration Jasper OpenERP error: RML is not available at specified location or not enough data to print!

By
Jesus
on 11/2/13, 8:53 AM 1,493 views

Hello everyone, someone could hel pe me with this error? I was testing jasper reports in Openerp 6.1, and I constructed a report based on product.product model. When I constructed the report on ireport and created it in openerp, I get this error when lauching it in product screen: "RML is not available at specified location or not enough data to print!"

Anyone could show me light on this error please?

I'm facing the same error , I'm getting in the log "openerp.addons.jasper_reports.JasperReports.JasperServer: EXCEPTION: [Errno 111] Connection refused (111, 'Connection refused')" and the pop up "RML is not available at specified location or not enough data to print!', (None, None, None)". I have no idea what is wrong. Did you fix your problem ?

Versão Integral, Anabela Damas
on 9/4/14, 11:21 AM

Hi Jesus, you must give right path of your rml file in your .py file and in xml file ,like /addons/module_name/report/report.rml.That's why it's showing this error

vadivel
on 9/5/14, 1:17 AM
imad
On 3/23/15, 5:54 PM

hi,did you fix your problem ?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/2/13, 8:53 AM
Seen: 1493 times
Last updated: 3/23/15, 5:54 PM