Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Installing more than one instance of odoo on 1 server (wsgi) cant load css files

Michael Berg
on 11/15/14, 7:32 AM 1,306 views

I like to install more than 1 instance of odoo on my server. I like to  install 2 odoo websites. I think a good way to make this is the installation as wsgi modul. Now i setup odoo working as wsgi on my apache2.4.7. I followed this HowTo:

All is working exepting that i cant load the static css files. I get this error messages in browser:

Could not get content for /website/static/src/css/snippets.css defined in bundle 'website.asserts_editor'
Could not get content for /website/static/src/css/editor.css defined in bundle 'website.asserts_editor'

ConfigFile: /srv/apache2/vhosts/server1/openerp-wsgi.py

import openerp
openerp.multi_procress = True

openerp.conf.server_wide_modules = ['web']
conf = openerp.tools.config
conf['logfile'] = '/var/log/odoo/odoo-server.log'
conf['addons_path'] = '/srv/apache2/vhosts/server1/openerp/addons'

conf['db_name'] = 'odoo1'
conf['db_host'] = ''
conf['db_user'] = 'openerp_user1'
conf['db_port'] = 5432
conf['db_password'] = '*******'
application = openerp.service.wsgi_server.application

bind = ''
pidfile = '.gunicorn.pid'
workers = 4
timeout = 240
max_request = 2000

ConfigFile: /etc/apache2/sites-enabled

<VirtualHost *:80>
        LogLevel info
        ServerName messekonzept.ms033.moonshot.fastwebserver.de
        ServerAlias *.messekonzept.ms033.moonshot.fastwebserver.de
        DocumentRoot /srv/apache2/vhosts/server1/openerp/addons
        WSGIScriptAlias / /srv/apache2/vhosts/server1/openerp-wsgi.py
        WSGIDaemonProcess oe user=odoo group=odoo home=/srv/apache2/vhosts/server1/openerp/addons/ processes=2 python-path=/srv/apache2/vhosts/server1/ display-name=apache-openerp-server1
        WSGIProcessGroup oe
        ErrorLog /var/log/openerp/server1-error.log
        CustomLog /var/log/openerp/server1-access.log combined
        <Directory /srv/apache2/vhosts/server1>
                Options All
                AllowOverride All
                Require all granted

Michael Berg
On 11/15/14, 1:24 PM

Ok, i used different config files for odoo for running 2 instances. Then i configured http proxy for subdomaining them. Dont know why i tried 2 day for running as wsgi.

best regards

Can you access the two odoo instances (websites) seprately, using two different domain names ?

Yassine TEIMI
on 6/25/15, 2:47 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 11/15/14, 7:32 AM
Seen: 1306 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM