Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

installing module

By
sarah
on 5/25/14, 4:55 AM 723 views

i'm currently using openerp 7 on windows , my problem is when i want to install this module " asterisk click2dial"  i fail.

any one can help me please?

Vũ Quốc Hoàng
On 6/17/14, 3:31 AM

It is because your module list does not contains phonenumbers. Try to update module list in application or get the  latest launchpad-7.0 

Eva Pinter
On 5/25/14, 12:38 PM

Sarah, try to give more details about how you did the installation and what were the error messages or the log.

sarah
On 6/17/14, 3:26 AM

now  this message appears  '''OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/asterisk_click2dial''''. so ?? 

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 6/17/14, 3:54 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/25/14, 4:55 AM
Seen: 723 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM