Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Installing a bought Theme onto a Synology NAS

By
Jeffrey
on 11/9/15, 11:42 AM 2,165 views

I've bought the theme_odoo_experts-8 from the odoo store. Downloaded it onto my Sinology NAS on /volume1/@appstore/Odoo8/addons. Now I got stuck. I stopped/started Ooo. In settings I can not see this theme in Local Modules. Apps or Updates. What have I done wrong. Any help would be much appreciated.

The problem is solved.

Downloaded the complete folder into addons instead of each separate module.

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 11/12/15, 4:22 AM

You should activate "Technical features" in Setting/User.

Thanks for your reply. I did activate the technical features though. Stil not possible to see the uploaded theme.

Jeffrey
on 11/16/15, 9:49 AM
fenshuajiang
On 11/12/15, 8:04 AM

You should activate "Technical features" in Setting/User.

Find 、select and run menu"Update apps list",then you can find that addons.

Thanks for your reply. I did activate the technical features though. Stil not possible to see the uploaded theme.

Jeffrey
on 11/16/15, 9:49 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/9/15, 11:42 AM
Seen: 2165 times
Last updated: 11/16/15, 12:21 PM