Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Installing 2 Instances on a VPS.

By
Shaun
on 4/24/15, 2:47 AM 790 views

Hi All,

I have successfully install Odoo 8 on my VPS using SSH.

** FYI I follow the following blog https://odootricks.wordpress.com/2014/09/30/installing-odoo-8-on-centos-6-with-virtual-python-install/comment-page-1/

So my next step, I would like to install another instance of Odoo 8 running concurrently (Because I would like to run 2 ecommerce site using Odoo 8).

So base on the steps, anyone got any idea what should be modified on the blog so as I can install another instance.

E.g. chown odoo.odoo -> chown odoo2.odoo2 (It is just an example)

Thanks

Bejaoui Souheil

--Bejaoui Souheil--
| 2 1 4
Sousse, Tunisia
--Bejaoui Souheil--

Odoo developer,  functional and technical consultant

souheil_bejaoui@hotmail.fr

Bejaoui Souheil
On 8/13/16, 12:24 PM

Hi @Takwa,

Check if

• All your addons are set on your server

• You have properly configured your addons path

If this don't solve the problem, bring what your log say here to have more details.

Best regards.

Takwa
On 5/13/15, 6:59 AM

hi,

I need to deploy my (odoo 8) solution on a VPS server.so i've tried to extract my Database (backup) and i've import it on the odoo, http://localhost:8069/ and yes it works,but something goes wrong after few days!its doesn't work anymore!i dont know what's mess up!am I on the wrong direction?should i copied the all folders of my solution?any suggestion please?

thinks.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/24/15, 2:47 AM
Seen: 790 times
Last updated: 8/16/16, 4:53 AM