Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

installation module tiers impossible

By
willy
on 12/20/13, 9:36 AM 831 views

HI everybody I have openerp server 6.0.3 installed on ubuntu server 12.04. when I install a module from openerp it works correctly. but when I install a third module (report aeroo author Alistek ltd) it makes me well installation is complete but before the module name he always there to install icon and I can not find the functionalities of said module in openerp . I count on you to get out of deadlock. thank you

Bonjour à tous j'ai un openerp 6.0.3 installé sur ubuntu server 12.04. quand j'installe un module provenant de openerp ça fonctionne correctement. mais quand j'installe un module tiers(report aeroo de l'auteur Alistek ltd) ça me met bien installation terminée mais devant le nom du module il y a toujours l'icone à installer et je ne retrouve pas les fonctionnalites dudit module dans openerp. Je compte sur vous pour me sortir d'impasse. Merci

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/20/13, 9:36 AM
Seen: 831 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM