This question has been flagged
3 Replies

hi! I have a problem in module installation Magento Connector in openerp even I have done all the installation steps.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Please I followed this tutorial,I am now in this phase ( In OpenERP, the update modules list using Settings> Modules> Update Modules List.

Go to the menu Settings> Modules> Modules Installed, Installed remove the filter and search for Magento Connector, Then click on Install.

) I have not found the module connector magneto .

Discard
Best Answer

Please refer this link Installation

this will help you and this is for camptocamp connector

Discard
Author

I have used this installation guide except in the step Add the branches in the addons path

I have tried to copy the files (openerp-connector, openerp-connector-ecommerce, .... in the addons folder openerp.7

first add the addons path in openerp-server.conf file

than restart the server and update the module list than search the module and install them

Author

yes I have added the addons path in the file openerp-server.conf configuration,

but I think there is a problem in the restart openerp this error: openerp@ubuntu:~/v7$ ./openerp-server restart Traceback (most recent call last): File "./openerp-server", line 5, in <module> openerp.cli.main() File "/opt/openerp/v7/openerp/cli/__init__.py", line 51, in main __import__(m) File "/opt/openerp/v7/openerp/modules/module.py", line 133, in load_module mod = imp.load_module('openerp.addons.' + module_part, f, path, descr) File "/opt/openerp/v7/openerp/addons/l10n_si/__init__.py",

Author

here is the content of openerp-server.conf file

[options] ; This is the password That Allows database operations: ; admin_passwd = admin db_host = False DB_PORT = False db_user = openerp db_password = False addons_path=/opt/openerp/v7/openerp/addons,/opt/openerp/v7/openerp-server,/home/kaoutar/openerp-connector,/home/kaoutar/e-commerce-addons,/home/kaoutar/openerp-connector-ecommerce,/home/kaoutar/openerp-connector-magento,/home/kaoutar/openerp-product-attributes,/home/kaoutar/sale-wkfl.please help me .thank you for your answer.

Author Best Answer

I have used this installation guide except in the step Add the branches in the addons path

I have tried to copy the files (openerp-connector, openerp-connector-ecommerce, .... in the addons folder openerp.7

Discard