Odoo Help

ClueLogics Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

--ClueLogics Technologies Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 5 8
Delhi NCR, India
--ClueLogics Technologies Pvt. Ltd.--

ClueLogics Technologies Pvt Ltd is a Software product and services provider. We are positioned to deliver robust, rapid and reliable Information Technology solutions that work. What we succeed upon is Technology and Technical Expertise. The industry review of ClueLogics has been commendable for the past years as most of its business comes from repeat orders by highly satisfied clients.

ClueLogics Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
On 6/10/13, 9:16 AM

Hi Marin

you can install Prestashop OpenERP Connector module from webkul store

http://store.webkul.com/PrestaShop-Extensions/Prestashop-Openerp-Connector.html

great and easy

Thanks
Sandeep

NIcolas Plée
On 6/10/13, 8:14 AM

Hello Marin, Problem is that even if the new Prestashop - Openerp connector is ready, it's only partly downloadable as I think that the project still didn't get all the funds needed to be available to public. You can check on the web : code.launchpad.net/~prestashoperpconnect-core-editors/prestashoperpconnect/7.0

So its' ready but not available yet.

You still can opt for the Webkull solutions (199 USDD) which has the advantage to be ready and fully usable but I think this solution may not be as powerful as the Prestashop Openerp Connector.

(by the way, you can find the answers to a former similar question through the Search Engine (I can't post direct link due to my karma status).

soporte16
On 12/11/13, 6:53 AM

is there any free install Prestashop OpenERP Connector module?

Hello All, I am interested too in this connector. Where should I look for this ?

Daniel Dumitru
on 2/23/14, 1:20 AM
Anand
On 1/12/15, 12:49 AM

In odoo-8 we cant install that 

https://github.com/OCA/connector-prestashop

because it is using some deprecated modules of odoo-8 such as webshop, stock.picking.out, etc...

I tried installing it.... but failed....

this webkul  module is good. but we should pay.. :( ... 

this is ma analysis on this.... thank u...

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

5 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/23/13, 7:43 AM
Seen: 14153 times
Last updated: 10/7/17, 4:27 AM