Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Install openerp v7 on mac

By
Atul Kumar jain
on 3/10/14, 4:36 AM 13,509 views

1.Hi How to instll openerp v7 on mac os x mavericks i am getting stuck when i was installing postgresql on mac please Help me

Atul Kumar jain

--Atul Kumar jain--
| 5 3 7
Indore, India
--Atul Kumar jain--

Atul Kumar jain
On 11/1/14, 3:31 AM

Hello Everyone

Follow this blog for installation of odoo in mac os x

http://netbeam.in/blog/install-openerp-on-mac-osx/

Hope this blog will help you

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 4/24/14, 12:57 PM
John
On 11/1/14, 4:07 AM

why you not install in Virtual box?

bj
On 4/25/14, 1:19 PM

Have you thought about using virtualbox.org and install openerp on a Linux server/desktop? This way you could have the same runtime environment as in production. It is also easier to clone a server if you need to do some testing.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/10/14, 4:36 AM
Seen: 13509 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM