Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Install openerp 7 on vps server in cent os ,after some time server goes down unexpectedly ,

By
Odoo
on 11/25/14, 6:58 AM 712 views

Hi,

I Install openerp 7 on vps server with Cent Os system  by this blog  http://gurn3ys.tuxfamily.org/?p=65.I

If I restart with putty ,its working fine .After some time server goes down .Why? need a help

How can I make the server permanently in online?

There is very little for us to check or find errors... but just to be sure. Is your server having less than 1GB of RAM? I've noticed that server with less than 1GB of RAM sometimes run out of memory and this crashes Odoo, which causes it to go down. So can you tell me the hardware specs too?

Yenthe
on 11/26/14, 3:35 AM

Thank @Yenthe..for valuabe replays

Odoo
on 11/26/14, 5:55 AM

Ivan

--Ivan--
| 5 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ivan--
Ivan
On 11/26/14, 5:49 AM

Open the /var/log/messages file see if there is entry like "Out of Memory: Killed process XXXX (python)."  If so, that means your memory (RAM) is not sufficient for running the Odoo instance with the current usage pattern.  You need to increase the RAM.

Thank @John..for valuabe replays

Odoo
on 11/26/14, 5:56 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/25/14, 6:58 AM
Seen: 712 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM