This question has been flagged
3 Replies

When I try to install an Odoo App, it takes me to - https://www.odoo.com/my/home.  The app doesn't install.  It wants me to login, but that does not seem to do anything to get the app installed either. 

How to get past this?

Discard
Author

it is a community app from the app section under settings. This happens with all community apps. Non-community apps work fine. It is from the apps menu. I have restarted, but have not checked the logs. It does not seem to be throwing errors, and sends me to log in on the odoo.com page. When I log in, nothing happens.

Author Best Answer

it is a community app from the app section under settings. This happens with all community apps. Non-community apps work fine. It is from the apps menu. I have restarted, but have not checked the logs. It does not seem to be throwing errors, and sends me to log in on the odoo.com page. When I log in, nothing happens.

I appologize for the sloppyness, but I am new, and don't have enough karma to do anything,

Brandon

When someone asks me further information, such as below, how am I supposed to give that information when I don't have enough Karma to reply to their question.  I don't understand the need for Karma in order to comment.

To the last question on this: I got it from the app store in Odoo.  I am not sure how to download it.  The server has been restarted, but I have not looked at the log file.

Discard

Do you mind to tell me the name of one module? Are you using V8 or Master?

Author

I am using V8, and I am trying to install project_issue_baseuser and its dependencies. So that would be project_baseuser and project_stage_state

Author

Any advice on this?

Best Answer

Brandon, please share more info:

• Is a custom module or a stock app?

• Have you downloaded from a site or are you trying to install from Odoo Apps menu?

• Have you restarted the server or checked the log to see what error(s) is raised? 

Discard