Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Install a new module

By
David Feldbrügge
on 10/16/13, 4:31 PM 1,236 views

Hello,

I try to Install some Modules but every thing I try failed.

My Example:

At first I want to download a module to create my accounts and delivery notes. So I choose "Openoffice Report Designer". So that got the Problem the file doesn´t end with .oxf, I add this extension. So I could open it with the Extension Manager, but the Button to aktivate it, is missing. Then I tried the aeroo Report Designer, in Openoffice the aeroo Toolbar is complete, but the modul for Openerp I cant install. I download the File from Asteriks and copy it into the directory Server/server/addons, but nothing happen. Later I tried to open the localhost with the FileZilla FTP. Maybe it is a differenc between the directory on the localhost and the workplace in Windows. I get connection to the server "localhost" but I get no answer from the Server.

When I know how to Install a module in Openerp I think the Rest will be no (or not until yet) a problem.

My Questions:

How I Install a report designer, or at all a new module???

Can you recommend a book, a blog or annother explannation in German?

Thank you for help! David

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/16/13, 4:31 PM
Seen: 1236 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM