This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi, i want to install "shipping_bista" module in v7, and i collect some errors like res.partner.address and base.group_extended (maybe something wrong here).

however ,there's a error still here : Error occurred while validating the field(s) arch: Invalid XML for View Architecture .. and i dont know how to collect.... thanks

Discard
Best Answer

res.partner.address and base.group_extended have been removed in v7.

you'll have to replace res.partner.address with res.partner (because on v7 addresses use the same object of partners).

for what regards group_extended, you have to replace is with base.group_no_one, that is the ID of the Technical Features group.

You can also try to contact Bista and see if they're porting that module to v7.

Discard
Author

i have replaced res.partner.address and base.group_extended already, and still an error as i said : Invalid XML for View Architecture .. thanks for answer..

Author

i still have a question , how did u know group_extended would replace is with base.group_no_one? Is any doc about v7 ?

Best Answer

Contact the module developer asking if they have the module port to v7 ready. If they don't you are welcome to port the module to v7

Discard
Author

thanks for answer..

Author Best Answer
        <record id="view_order_form_inherit_frm_shp2" model="ir.ui.view">
        <field name="name">sale.order.form.inherit.frm.shp2</field>
        <field name="model">sale.order</field>
        <field name="type">form</field>
        <field name="inherit_id" ref="sale.view_order_form" />
        <field name="arch" type="xml">
            <field domain="[('type','=','sale')]" name="pricelist_id" groups="base.group_no_one" position="after" >
                <field name="journal_id" />
            </field>
        </field>
    </record>

Is something wrong here?? The error is : 'ValidateError', u'Error occurred while validating the field(s) arch: Invalid XML for View Architecture!'

Discard