Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

India

By
pankaj
on 8/22/14, 7:57 AM 417 views

hi..m new to open erp ..and i want to customize an available module or create a new one by using openerp..could u plz help me by providing all d necessary docs..thanks?

shashank verma
On 8/22/14, 8:30 AM

Namaste Pankaj ,

Here is the complete Openerp documentation including techical & functional :

https://doc.odoo.com/

namaste shashank, i gone through the url u have mentioned and successfully created a module along with a workflow..many thanks for that :).. now m confused in creating groups and giving access rights..should we do that through xml files or manually from settings...thanks in advance

pankaj
on 9/4/14, 12:10 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/22/14, 7:57 AM
Seen: 417 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM