Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Increase top margin in sales.order report

on 9/25/15, 8:00 AM 698 views

Is it possible to increase the top margin of the report body for sales.order reports?

How should it be done?    

Have a look at paper formats under Settings / Reports / Paperformats :) You can control the footer and header its spacing there.

on 9/25/15, 8:31 AM

Thanks Yenthe, I was looking for a way to increase space in a custom report without modifying the paper format, but obviously that would fit the issue.

on 9/26/15, 11:26 AM
Juan Muñoz
On 9/25/15, 10:19 AM

If changing paper format doesn't help you, you can go to Settings > Reports and search sale for sales.order reports.

Click on Search associated QWeb views and select report_saleorder_document.

In the first div you can use style="top:20px" and your report should have margin top.

Hope that helps you. Suerte!

Unfortunately this did not work. I tried in the div class="page" and in the first div class="row" of the body. No success. I also do not really understand how pixels should be translated to an A4 PDF.

on 9/26/15, 11:28 AM
On 9/26/15, 11:25 AM

I finally did this to increase initial space of the body:

<div class="col-xs-12">

I did not want to modify the default paperformat and I tried top:20px without success (in different places). I also do not understand why should I specify pixels for dealing with printed document.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 9/25/15, 8:00 AM
Seen: 698 times
Last updated: 9/26/15, 11:27 AM