This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I incorrectly accepted an incoming shipment, and now it is in the 'done' state. How can I correct this? When I try to delete it I get 'Error! You cannot remove the picking which is in done state! '

I do not want to 'Return Products', I want this record completely out of the system. TIA

Discard
Best Answer

From the web interface you can not do anything in done state but if you want to modify some of the fields then you can make sql query and apply on your database for such done records. query will work smooth on your database without any warning.

Thanks,

dsouzajoseph199@gmail.com

Discard
Author

Yes, I suspected that is the way to go. Now, I want to keep the DB consistent..

Best Answer

Return all the products to undo the stock moves and re-enter the picking. That will make sure that everything is undone correctly.

You can delete a picking in the done state as the administrator of the system, but that will not undo the stock moves that the picking created.

If you delete the picking without undoing the stock moves you will have inventory numbers that do not add up.

Discard
Author

The administrator account has id=1? That user cannot delete the incoming shipment in our system, (is that what you mean by ' delete a picking'?), the error message is above in the question. But maybe there is a problem with our administrator account.