Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Incoming email

By
Umashankar Subramani
on 2/16/15, 2:35 AM 395 views

Hi,

How to recieve the incoming emails in messaging->inbox, i have test in crm->leads its working well, Is it possible to recieve mail in odoo inbox? please any one help to solve this issue... Thanks in avance...

Atul Arvind

--Atul Arvind--
| 3 3 5
India
--Atul Arvind--

Hello, 

I am odoo Enthusiast/Consultant from Baroda, Gujarat, India. Working with odoo from v5 to v9 and other opensource technology since 4+ years. Having Strong Expertise in

Requirement gathering & Gap Analysis

Odoo Development

Odoo Customization

Odoo Training

Odoo Integration

Server Administration

Odoo Migration

Implementation

I am also active on StackOverflow.

or 

Atul Arvind
On 2/16/15, 5:16 AM

Hello,

I have found this blog : http://fazzilatsolution.com/blog/incoming-mail-server-configure-in-odooopenerp

Hope this is enough for you.

Hi Atul , Thats for configuring incoming mail server, i need to recieve the incoming email in odoo messaging inbox.......is this possible?.... Thanks for your reply

Umashankar Subramani
on 2/16/15, 8:11 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/16/15, 2:35 AM
Seen: 395 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM