Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

incoming config for mail done but mail not getting fetched from customer

By
Atchuthan
on 5/10/13, 7:27 AM 2,286 views

I configured incoming server config like this :

Server type: IMAP Server
Source Name: imap.gmail.com
Port : 993
SSL/TLS : True
Username: xxxxx
Password: xxxxx

Connection test also successful.

The inter-communication between admin user and demo user is working fine, but the reply sent by customer e-mail is not fetched to the inbox but is available in gmail of the user account.

Please tell what to do with this...

till now i checking only for leads give some time i will check...

sridhar
on 5/22/13, 8:15 AM
sridhar
On 5/10/13, 7:53 AM

@ atchuthan It is not come you inbox if u selecting Create a New Record: Lead/Opportunity your mail is automatically fetching to to Leads form, check it.

this is to automate mail configuration to direct to Lead/Opportunity

Atchuthan
on 5/14/13, 2:54 AM

yes what u need here...

sridhar
on 5/14/13, 8:01 AM

-if user replies to Administrator account, I should get the e-mail message in Inbox(Messaging menu).

Atchuthan
on 5/15/13, 10:36 AM

What my problem is... even after 'successfully Message sent' from your user account, I am not getting neither the e-mail in administrator account nor Inbox in Messaging menu

Atchuthan
on 5/15/13, 10:39 AM

u are using 6.0x or 7

sridhar
on 5/15/13, 11:11 AM

openerp 7 version

Atchuthan
on 5/16/13, 2:44 AM

Use follower option, User--> Messaging --> write my followers--> type the text and attachment here and send, who are the follower it automatically sent it to the OpenERP Inbox check it...

sridhar
on 5/16/13, 2:49 AM

yeah its working... i mean to say I can send from administrator to other followers but if they reply back to administrator.. the message is not fetched and shown in the inbox

Atchuthan
on 5/16/13, 4:00 AM

See User archive, administrator reply is there.

sridhar
on 5/16/13, 4:09 AM

Cameron

--Cameron--
| 6 5 8
United Kingdom
--Cameron--
Cameron
On 5/10/13, 6:02 PM

You Tube - accelerated learning - hold on to your britches!!!!

Daily ERP Or this specifically

Accelerated? 30 min of video with no answer to the question.

Jairo Llopis
on 2/7/14, 4:47 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/10/13, 7:27 AM
Seen: 2286 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM