Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Income Statement and Balance Sheet Reports

Emad Jaddou
on 3/30/15, 2:51 AM 899 views

I am trying to locate the financial reports in Odoo V8 but for some reason i am not able to find them anywhere. I have the webkit financial report installed and working (General Ledger and Trial Balance). I am referring to Profit and Lost report and the Balance Sheet Reports they simply do not exist in our Odoo installation.

Any idea how to investigate/resolve this issue is very much appreciated.

Emad Jaddou
On 4/1/15, 7:59 AM

Answering my own question.

I had to install afresh database to find the solution.

From the Settings --> User Interface -> Menu Items and Search for "Accounting" Then Select the Legal Report Menu the the Submenu TAB. Inside that you will need to add the missing reports. you add the following:

• Menu: Balance Sheet

• Action: ir_action_act_window. and from the second drop down: Balance Sheet.

• Leave the rest of the options as it is.

Save and exit. now you will have the Balance Sheet report back. you can repeat the same for the rest of the missing reports.

Thank you sir. You are a real hero!

on 9/7/15, 5:00 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 3/30/15, 2:51 AM
Seen: 899 times
Last updated: 4/1/15, 8:00 AM