Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

in V[9] CE, how handle returned over receive raw material and reused sparepart in MRP

By
SktChen
on 6/17/16, 6:36 AM 169 views

case :

i want to produce 1000 pcs bolt/screw  and i needed :

1. Raw-material ->1000 Kg steel coil ( each coil weight aroung 300 Kg) so basic need 4 coil ( actual 3.3 coil ), so i need to return overreceive material +/- around 200 Kg steel coil.

2. Machine(workcenter) with sparepart ( which is these part have a life time said "Heading Die" could produce 1 mllion screws sometime longer or shorter )

problem :

1. how MRP handle return 200 Kg ?

2. how MRP handle sparepart that ke re-used?

thx in Adv

SktChen
On 6/22/16, 4:43 AM

Helo Community,

any one can give me a clue ?

it'll be very helpfull

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/17/16, 6:36 AM
Seen: 169 times
Last updated: 6/22/16, 4:43 AM