Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

In ReportOne2Many field with a specific condition

By
Abhishek
on 10/1/13, 10:42 AM 1,099 views

Hi Guys, Hope you doing well !!! hey i need a little help, i want to print a report RML is okay .... but i have a one2many field with multiple line in that one2many field now i like to print only selected line from one2many field, where a kind of conditions holds true.

Thanks,

Andreas Brueckl

--Andreas Brueckl--
| 7 8 7
Vienna, Austria
--Andreas Brueckl--
OpenERP Consulting and Development
Andreas Brueckl
On 10/6/13, 5:12 PM

Here is an example with Sale Order Lines which prints the product name of a certain line:

<para style="terp_default_9">[[ [l for l in o.order_line if 'x' in l.name][0].name ]]</para>

... prints the line name of the first line which contains a 'x'. But there will be a problem if no line is selected.

This code prints all lines containing a 'x':

<section>[[repeatIn([l for l in o.order_line if 'x' in l.name],'line')]]
    <para style="terp_default_1">[[ line.name ]]</para>
</section>

Hey thanks but sry I didn't seen ur reply and not even gone through it but still thanks... actually i did it with other way

Abhishek
on 11/23/13, 5:06 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/1/13, 10:42 AM
Seen: 1099 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM