Odoo Help

2 Answers

ton123 Netherlands

--ton123--

| 5 6 11
Lisse, Netherlands
--ton123--
End-User. Installed 6.1.1 on a DS412+, DS211+ and DS113J Synology NAS. Reference installation on Ubuntu 12.04/Samsung Notebook. 12-03-2013 In production for Suppliers and Customers, adresbook. 7 small companies. Testing accounting, document management, import and export. Too much showstoppers I haven't fixed at this moment. 06-05-2013 little progress. Migration to v7 impossible because of missing Dutch localisation modules. What I see working is nice, so further testing and asking. Start testing products and warehouse. Happy with this forum and the community.
ton123 Netherlands
2/23/13, 9:00 AM

I do not complete understand. I have the impression:

full reconciliation and keep the remaining the difference amount open

is a contradiction in itself.

I have something similar and I think it does exactly what you want. However I don't want it ... It looks like we need to change positions and we are both happy. In my situation the result was "The Write-Off could be found on the Profit and Loss Report. So far so good. But one problem remained: the write-off amount (In our case 0.01) was still to be found in the Aged Partner Balance report. That's should be zero right?"

I have post this in a comment in the answer on my question: https://accounts.openerp.com/forum/Help-1/question/700

The situation is for v6.1

2 Comments
Mohammad Alhashash Egypt
2/23/13, 9:57 AM

By full reconciliation I mean mark the invoice as paid. For example, when a customer has an invoice of $10,500.00 pays $10,000.00 you may want to mark the invoice paid but the $500 open to be collected later. Or he may pay $11,000.00, so you keep the extra $500 to be deducted from next invoice. The option is available if you reconcile within a payment voucher, but not in manual reconciliation. Please check this discussion and comment 8 on bug lp:1008774 .

Mohammad Alhashash Egypt
2/23/13, 10:01 AM

BTW, I'll check your problem and try to help.

Anton Chepurov Estonia
3/12/14, 8:07 AM

Any solution to this problem so far?

Ask a Question
Keep Informed
3 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now