Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

In Customer Invoice, '200000 Product Sales' will come while i am selecting an product under account (invoice lines), What is the

By
Muhammed Rafeeq
on 3/23/13, 7:07 AM 997 views

In accounting, prepare a draft customer Invoice, then i selected a customer with a debtor account named '110200 - Debtors'(Account Receivable of selected customer), so it will automatically populated at the time of customer selection. And the default journal is Sales journal with default debit account is '200000 Product Sales' and credit as same. After that i turned to below sections like Invoice lines and click the link of add an item, at that time under Account will automatically populated an account named '200000 Product Sales' (same as Sales journal's default debit/credit accounts). now it seems ok. But after changing the default account of Sales journal to another account named '300000 Product Sales_new'.Now i expected that if i select the above customer with Sales journal (default account is '300000 Product Sales_new' ) it will populated under Account of Invoice Lines of a customer Invoice (Draft version)....

Is their any logic of that particular default account, is that set as default (as settings) in any place in the OpenERP System ?

It's taken from the Product: Sales -> Products -> Products Selct your product, look at the Accounting tab: Income Account and Expense Account

Thanks for your reply, Your answer is right, But in this case its absolutely no, not at all. Because before the selection of product it will (account) selected automatically there, and if i select a product (that without Income/Expense account) then also automatically selected the Product Sales(200000) as an account.If i set any account for Income/Expense for product then it will populated when a product is there.

Muhammed Rafeeq
on 3/23/13, 8:33 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/23/13, 7:07 AM
Seen: 997 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM