Odoo Help

In an inherited function,how can I know who all have the access using python code ?

By
rosey
on 12/4/14, 11:54 PM 489 views

Hi everyone,

I created an inherited function in stock.picking and in stock.move using a customed module. Then I created a stock move (Internal move) as User 1. But when I login as User 2, there i can see the stock.picking record created by the User 1,but there is no values displaying in the move_lines (realtion with stock.move- one2many field in stock.picking).

After installing my customized module,only created user can see their own internal moves other users can't see the move_lines datas,but admin can see all the records. What will be the issue ?

If this is an access right issue,then how can I know to whom all have the access to the above mentioned inherited function in my custom module.  

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/4/14, 11:54 PM
Seen: 489 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM