Odoo Help

Imposible to print company logo in odoo 11 CE

By
Humanoide servicios para la pyme, S.L.N.E.
on 10/9/17, 2:35 PM 363 views

Hi,

It is Imposible to print company logo in odoo 11 CE.

I upload a logo and it does not apear in the invoices.

I've tried jpg png big small, and does not work.

Any idea?

Odoo 11 was installed with Yenthe's installscript

https://github.com/Yenthe666/InstallScript/blob/11.0/odoo_install.sh

Humanoide servicios para la pyme, S.L.N.E., Humanoide servicios para la pyme, S.L.N.E.
on 10/9/17, 3:28 PM
Yenthe
On 10/10/17, 2:39 AM

Hi Humanoide,

There is a confirmed bug in the official Odoo 11 which prevents the logo's from being printed. You can follow the official bug report at https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/19942 and it should be fixed soon. You're not the only one facing this problem at the moment.
P.S: Thanks a lot for using my installation script, I hope you've liked it.

Regards,
Yenthe

Ermin Trevisan
on 10/10/17, 4:55 AM

Thank you very much for your answer.

I allways use your installscripts. Before used André Schenkels scripts.

I only do this two modifications:

• /opt/odoo instead /odoo

• addons_path = /opt/odoo/custom/addons,/opt/odoo/odoo-server/addons    instead  addons_path = /opt/odoo/custom/addons,/opt/odoo/odoo-server/addons (custom addons first) because there is a colision between two editions of the same module of the spanish localization. The OCA one and the official one.

Regards

Fernando

Thanks for the feedback! The /odoo instead of /opt/odoo was a personal choice for me, as this was better for our internal processes. I never imagined so many people using my script really.

Yenthe
on 10/10/17, 3:28 AM

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/9/17, 2:35 PM
Seen: 363 times
Last updated: 10/13/17, 8:16 AM