Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Importing sale.order from openerp to odoo

Javier Batres Velásquez
on 6/4/15, 1:01 PM 547 views

I have exported all my sale.order (procurements/presupuesots) from openerp and now I wanto import this ones on odoo. Whem I insert the header everything is ok, but when I insert the lines this crash and I get this error:

Misiing error: One of the documents you are trying to access has been deleted, please try again after refreshing

Please I need that urgent   

The problem is you missed to provide field mapping to a required field. I assume it to be with "order_id" field. Also check your table structure at SQL level before any import is DONE.

Atchuthan - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc
on 6/5/15, 1:14 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 6/4/15, 1:01 PM
Seen: 547 times
Last updated: 6/5/15, 1:14 AM